Why Charlotte CFMA?
Vision - To be a fundamental resource for financial management of the construction industry within the Charlotte region.
Mission - To provide an atmosphere for financial and executive professionals in the construction industry to come together for education, social engagement and to support local charities.
· Provide the best, most relative monthly programs for Construction Financial Management in the Charlotte Region.
· Clearly communicate all of the benefits of the National and Chapter Membership.
· Provide Construction specific educational courses.
· Encourage an atmosphere of member involvement to improve Chapter Relationships.
· Provide opportunities for personal and professional growth.
· Empower Committee members to make a difference in the Chapter.
· Value Committee member involvement
· Nurture the relationships with members that seek growth in the organization.
· Companies will recognize membership as an essential investment for success.
· Provide a wide range of financial management education to construction companies, including, accounting, tax, capital budgeting, technology, human resources, etc.
· Seek to support the needs of Construction Companies within the Charlotte Region.
· Become the leading resource for financial and accounting education in the construction industry for the Charlotte Region.
· Expand awareness of the Charlotte Chapter of the CFMA.
· Provide support to local charities and organizations serving our industry and area.
Are you interested in learning more about the chapter? Please contact email@example.com.